Condition: Used, Like New
The HP 8753D is a high performance vector network analyzer for laboratory or production measurements of reflection and transmission parameters. It integrates a high resolution synthesized RF source, an S-parameter test set, and a dual channel three-input receiver to measure and display magnitude, phase, and group delay responses of active and passive RF networks. Two independent display channels and a large screen color display show the measured results of one or both channels, in rectangular or polar/Smith chart formats.
The analyzer has the additional following features:
- Measurement functions selection with front panel keys and softkey menus.
- External keyboard compatibility that allows you to title files and control the analyzer.
- Internal automation, using test sequencing to program analyzer measurements and control other devices without an external controller.
- Test system automation with the addition of an external controller. This allows all of the analyzer's measurement capabilities to be programmed over the Hewlett-Packard Interface Bus (HP-IB).
- A general purpose input/output (GPIO) bus that can control eight output bits and read five input bits through test sequencing. This can be useful for interfacing to material handlers or custom test sets.
- Automatic sweep time that selects the minimum sweep time for the given IF bandwidth, number of points, averaging mode, frequency range, and sweep type
- Built-in service diagnostics are available to simplify troubleshooting procedures.